Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Camp Gan Israel of CapeTown,South Africa




Thank you to Rabbi Pinny Hecht ,the director of CGI of Capetown, SA for responding to my e-mail. Even though he was out of town for a family simcha,he still took the time to make sure that he could get a t-shrit to Ari! My sister Sosie Groner and her husband Mendy live in CapeTown and when Pinny contacted my sister to tell her about my e-mail, Sosie just wrapped her arms around me with support. Sosie would do anything for Ari! She has always taken time out of her visits to the states to spend time following Ari to school,and therapy,so that she can be supportive and see first hand all the hard work that Ari does everyday.Thank you Sosie, you are an amazing Aunt and an even more amazing Sister!
p.s Chanie and Shmuly, Tova and Aaron- Pinny's sister,(and Batshevas) and one of our truest friends- thank you for all your support and love! and Challah!

No comments:

Post a Comment